TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR "LIGHT LEAK LOVE - COLORLOVE" PROMOTION
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this "LIGHT LEAK LOVE - COLOURLOVE " Promotion ("Promotion") is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. This promotion is only open to participants aged 18 years or over.
3. The following are ineligible: (i) employees of the Promoter, or any of the Promoter's agencies that are associated with the Promotion; (ii) the spouse, defacto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether natural or by adoption) of an excluded employee; and (iii) any person who the Promoter has previously notified is not permitted to enter the Promoter's promotions.
4. This Promotion commences at 9:00am Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time ("AEDST") on 01/06/2014 and ends at 11:59pm AEDST on 15/06/2014 ("Promotion Period").
HOW TO ENTER
5. To enter this Promotion, eligible individuals must, during the Promotion Period, visit www.lightleaklove.com/pages/colorlove-competition follow the prompts to the promotion entry page, input the requested details including their full name and valid email address, agree to sign up to the LightLeakLove database and submit the fully completed entry form.
6. It is a condition of entering the Promotion that entrants agree for their personal information to be added to the LightLeakLove database and to be used in accordance with the purposes set out in these Terms and Conditions. Information will not be disclosed to any third party companies.
LIMITS ON ENTRY
7. Limit of one (1) entry permitted per eligible person.
8. There will be one (1) draw conducted for this promotion. The draw will take place at 78 Sorrell Street, NSW 2150 at 12:00pm on 15/06/14. The Promoter reserves the right to draw reserves in case of an invalid entry or invalid entrant.
9. The winner will be notified in writing, via email, within two (2) days of the draw. Winners will be published on https://www.facebook.com/LightLeakLove on the date listed above, for a period of fourteen (14) days.
10. The first valid entry drawn in each draw will win a copy of Colorlove light leak collections from LightLeakLove (worth $35.99), as well as a $250 production music voucher from Premiumbeat.com
UNCLAIMED PRIZE DRAW
11. Any prize that has been won but remains unclaimed will be entered into the unclaimed prize draw. The unclaimed prize draw will take place at the same time and place as the original draw on 30/06/2014. The winner, if any, will be notified in writing, via email, within two (2) business days of the unclaimed prize draw. Any winners will have their name published on https://www.facebook.com/LightLeakLove from 11/05/2015, for a period of twenty-eight (28) days.
12. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
13. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
14. If for any reason a winner does not take the prize or an element of the prize at the time stipulated, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
15. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
16. Total prize pool value is up to AU$285.99.
17. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
18. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity, and email) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
19. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant; or to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
20. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.